Alaska's favorite vacation destination!
YOU FOUND ALASKA's BEST LODGING!
Please visit our new website at
Wise Old Hunter Lodge
Bear Paw Adventure offers up-scale, uniquely Alaskan lodging and free Adventure services.
Bear Paw Adventure has four real log buildings - The Wise Old Hunter Lodge, Bear Den Vacation Home, the Anchor Point Captain Cook Lodge and the Moose Cabin. These unique buildings are located on the Kenai Peninsula, near historic Anchor Point, Homer, Happy Valley, Clam Gulch, Kenai and Soldotna. This location is right on top of the best fishing, surrounded by incredible scenery and in the middle of great Alaskan Adventures. You won't find a better place to stay!
Click on the Photo above to see a short Photo Presentation. Or, scroll down
to watch a 51 second Video.
Check out these reasons why Bear Paw Adventure at historic Anchor Point is becoming one of the Alaska Kenai Peninsula’s favorite vacation destinations and why you will want to stay at Bear Paw.
Located near historic Anchor Point, Homer, and Kenai/Soldotna, right on top of the world’s most exciting outdoor adventures, including marine tours, wildlife viewing, birding, hiking, kayaking, dog sledding, fishing, and bear viewing.
- Scenic location with views of volcanoes, glaciers, muskeg, mountains, wildflowers and spruce trees,
- Uniquely Alaskan, best-on-the-Kenai real log vacation homes, fully equipped with full kitchens, laundry, satellite TV, BBQ decks and lots of interesting Alaskan décor and items for your comfort.
- 14+ acre, private, natural, wild Alaska homestead property - yet with all the modern conveniences and comforts and convenient to stores, shops, restaurants and other attractions
- Moose, eagles and other wildlife right off your private BBQ deck.
- Low rates, from $185/night for a party of 2 and group rates less than $50/person in the summer months.
- Save money with onsite laundry and meal preparation, discounts for extended stays and low (3%) local taxes.
- On property activities including picnicking, badminton, horseshoes, beach volley ball, and foosball.
Great rates for 1 or 2 or for larger groups!
Didn't find the loging deal you need? Give us a call at 866 286 0576 and we will do our best to design a lodging package that fits your specific needs, timeline and budget.
"WOW! We have stayed in many cabins and B&B’s during our 6 years in Alaska. By far this is the best! Amazing accommodations, nice & quiet though close to Anchor Point and Homer. Our only regret – we can’t just move right in." Cathy from Wasilla, Alaska .
More Customer Comments
Customer Comments of Trip Advisor
Please "Like us" on Facebook and follow us on Twittter.
Watch the 51-second Video of the inside of the Wise Old Hunter Lodge.